welcome


Brad and I are flipping our first investment property house with a rustic, modern style. All of our posts can be found on the left side of the page, organized by date and title or you can stay on this page and scroll down to see the most recent things we have done.

To consistently follow along on our remodeling journey, subscribe with emails by submitting your email address in the bar on the left side of the screen.


Friday, June 17, 2016

Cute, Easy Bookmarks

made some super easy bookmarks since Brad and I have been reading so much lately! 

Before, Brad was using a receipt for a bookmark so I figured he deserved something a little cuter :) 

I used just a plain old large tongue depressor that I bought from the beauty supply store for waxing. I'm sure you can get them from any craft store too! 


Then, all I did was write cute quotes on them with a gel pen! 

I made them a little distressed with a silver and gold sharpie, but I'm sure you could paint them too or use markers! 

^^these ones say, "BOOKS let you TRAVEL without your feet ever leaving the ground" and "I thought love was only true in fairytales & then I met you."

The sky is the limit with these!


^^this one says, "That's the thing about books. They let you travel without moving your feet off the ground."

^^this one was for Brad:) The other side is one of the others shown above! 

They work perfectly, super cute, and SO cheap! 

Comment pictures if you make them!

No comments:

Post a Comment