welcome


Brad and I are flipping our first investment property house with a rustic, modern style. All of our posts can be found on the left side of the page, organized by date and title or you can stay on this page and scroll down to see the most recent things we have done.

To consistently follow along on our remodeling journey, subscribe with emails by submitting your email address in the bar on the left side of the screen.


Thursday, April 16, 2015

The bathroom is <almost> finished

Sooo it's been a while since I last posted because we have had a ton of projects going on at the same time and haven't really finished any of them completely. At this moment, the only thing left to do in the bathroom is the cabinet door, the shower, and the toe kick on the front of the vanity. These are all small things, but in the midst of everything else going on, they are low on our priority list!

Last week, I added in a few shelves to the bathroom in order to add some character.

I was particularly inspired by these bathrooms I found on Pinterest:


In our bathroom, I really wanted that clean, organized feeling too!

I got these floating shelves from Target for only $20 each!!! I figured, they match the stain on the vanity perfectly and I would probably spend that, plus some, to build them myself anyway!! I am so happy with the result!

This is our bathroom now!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment