welcome


Brad and I are flipping our first investment property house with a rustic, modern style. All of our posts can be found on the left side of the page, organized by date and title or you can stay on this page and scroll down to see the most recent things we have done.

To consistently follow along on our remodeling journey, subscribe with emails by submitting your email address in the bar on the left side of the screen.


Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Updates

Today, I went to Home Goods to grab a few more pieces for the living room. I wanted something for the fireplace hearth to add more texture and warmth to the room!

 
After bringing them home, I couldn't decide if the teal candles were too much... 

On the left, I put the white scentless candles. On the right, the new teal ones.
I really love adding little pops of color here and there, what do you guys think? 


Still waiting on the new floors, but once they are in, we will add a rug to match the color of the wicker baskets! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment