welcome


Brad and I are flipping our first investment property house with a rustic, modern style. All of our posts can be found on the left side of the page, organized by date and title or you can stay on this page and scroll down to see the most recent things we have done.

To consistently follow along on our remodeling journey, subscribe with emails by submitting your email address in the bar on the left side of the screen.


Monday, February 15, 2016

Kitchen Window Herb Garden

So Brad and I took a trip to Ikea yesterday for Valentine's Day to finally buy the other 2 mirrors for the dining room (I'll post pictures to follow). While we were there, I found some super cute white planter boxes that are just perfect for an herb garden! Today, since I don't have school, I planted it!!!!


The boxes were only $10 at IKEA! 


I bought some organic garden soil and a bunch of little plants and started potting:)


^^Here they are from outside looking in :) 

I just love having fresh plants in the house, let's hope I can keep them alive!

Also, I have been wanting to do garden labels with wine corks and forks for SO long now, ever since I took apart an old clock that had fake forks and spoons all over it! I had all these forks split and have been saving them for this project! 


Basically all I did was write on the wine cork, stab the half-fork into it, and there you go!!!! Instant adorable labels:)

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 


The spoons I just wrote on...


I think it turned out great though! So much fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment